“Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.” (1 Thess. 5: 18)
The work and ministry of the Cathedral Church of St. James is made possible through the giving hearts of its parishioners and friends. Over the years the Cathedral has been built up and sustained through generous gifts of time, talent and treasure. You can help St. James do God’s work with your financial support.
There are several ways you can give to St. James:
- Pledging through Pre-Authorized Giving (PAG). (Learn more about PAG here. Contact the office to sign up.)
- Pledging through weekly envelopes. (Contact the office to sign up for offering envelopes)
- Pledging through your employer’s charitable deduction program.
- Deferred and Planned Giving, by way of bequests in a will, stocks and bonds, life insurance, RRSPs, real estate, works of art, jewelry, books. (Contact Rob Saffrey to learn more.)
- Transfer of shares (Contact Rob Saffrey to learn more.)
- Pledging online
Gifts may be made:
Online: click here for more information
By mail: 65 Church Street, Toronto, ON, M5C 2E9
By phone: 416-364-7865
Tax receipts are issued for gifts of $20 or more.
For more information about Stewardship at the Cathedral, please contact Robert Saffrey, Director of Operations & Finance.