St. James Cathedral Parish Profile
We are pleased to present the St. James Parish Profile for our Rector/Dean search.
It is inspired by listening to the voices of St. James parishioners, lay ministry committees, staff and community. As you read through the profile, we hope that you will discover a persona of our Parish and activities. Please click the picture below to view the profile.
For clergy who wish to apply:
After receiving permission from your area bishop (if applicable), please submit the following to the Bishop of Toronto at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. A current resume
2. An MP3 of a sermon you preached in the last six months
3. A one-page (approx. 500-word) response to the following questions:
- What makes you the most appropriate candidate for the job of Rector and Dean of St. James Cathedral?
- What is your vision for the Cathedral, and where do you see leading us?
4. If you are not from the Diocese of Toronto, a letter from your bishop indicating you are “a priest in good standing with permission to apply.”
Applications will be accepted until the close of business on Feb. 28, 2019.